Services : Surface Grinding
Surface Grinding for Free Movement FloorsSurface Grinding
is used to produce a smooth finish on flat surfaces for free movement floors
. Free movement floors refer to areas where materials handling equipment operate in random, non-defined directions and have an infinate number of travel paths.
Surface Grinding Floors 3 Stage Programme
- A detailed Level Survey.
- The results are analysed and plotted to give a graphical illustration of the surface of the floor slab.
- Corrective Grinding.
Floor Flatness Surface Grinding Benefits
- Efficiency is increased if MHEs can operate at maximum speed
- Surface unevenness can cause excessive vibration on MHEs and increase down time and repair
- Health and safety is increased while driver fatigue is reduced
- Decreases the liability to stock
- Can reduce MHE maintenance costs
If you would like more information on surface grinding for free movement floors, please contact us